Cruise-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Welcome to Eastern Automotive,

Thank you for visiting our forum and we would like to invite you as a member to our website , feel free to Navigate yourself through the register page and fill out a simple form.

the registration process only take a few seconds , to benefit the forum to its full content.

Enjoy

Eastern Automotive
Website Donations
Eastern Automotive are currently looking for donations towards the running of the website for us to purchase a new web domain which will be a .co.uk.

the domain name is still under discussion of what it will be how ever the more donations that we receive the sooner we can get the new domain set up ,

so please feel free to donate to us and help out a local website to become a success.

my old sound system

4 posters

Go down

my old sound system Empty my old sound system

Post by jobzboi 03/04/09, 01:02 pm

here is a picture of my old sound system i had im my fiesta that i crashed i lost everything apart from them amps thank god..........i broke 3 ribs wasnt funny when i laughed coz it hurt soooo bad still have pains now a year and a bit later i was knocked out for 30 mins had to have addrenalin when i was out though it felt like i was out for 5 mins i just remeber coming round and thinking fuckkkkk look at the state of my car how am i going to fix it....the thing was i couldnt so over a yrs worth of modding down the drain

my old sound system L_e381bd2301453e3cdcdf6d8dde3e6a42

b4 crash

my old sound system L_14bb61cd3158810710acb18f32b83579

after

my old sound system DSC00070

my old sound system DSC00174

my old sound system DSC00087

i hope no one ever has to go through what i went through that day even though i was driving i am a really nervous passanger now dunno y

jobzboi

Number of posts : 21
Drives : modded mk 3/1.3
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

my old sound system Empty Re: my old sound system

Post by xr2irhys 03/04/09, 01:09 pm

what happended?

xr2irhys
Admin

Number of posts : 483
Drives : 1995 Ford Fiesta RS accessory
Registration date : 2008-03-29

https://eastern-automotive.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jobzboi 03/04/09, 01:22 pm

well two weeks b4 this accident sum lads come bangin at my door and they had knives ect threatening to kill me coz there was a fiesta that looked like mine that went by a local village and through a lit fire cracker a agirl coz it looked like mine i got the blame .... i was driving along this straight road when a car was behind me up my ass and it was a full car as far as i could see so i have hammered it down the road over taking every thing coz i though oh shit its them lads again..... ne way i got ahead over taking around six or seven cars and slowed down to around 50 i was coming to a corner i knew i could get round at 50 becoz i have been around it at speeds of like summit i cant say might get me in shit but i got to the corner it was a left hand corner and the back of the car was slipping so i put my foot on the brake and steeard in to it then tryed to come out then the whole car just span the other was in like a drift moition and i was scared very and then i forght if no cars come i will make it and soon as i for that i remeber head lights coming towards me very fast and BANG........ i didnt make it i broke 3 ribs wasnt funny when i laughed coz it hurt soooo bad still have pains now a year and a bit later i was knocked out for 30 mins had to have addrenalin when i was out though it felt like i was out for 5 mins i just remeber coming round and thinking fuckkkkk look at the state of my car how am i going to fix it....the thing was i couldnt so over a yrs worth of modding down the drain

and thats how it happened silent

jobzboi

Back to top Go down

Post by woody23 04/04/09, 10:14 am

nasty i wrote my car off less than 24hrs after gettin it back from 8 weeks in the garage. ruondabout,black ice,20mph,fwd auto not a good mix. Spun off the roundabout went backwards up the kerb and landed on the drivers side of the car with the roof on a lamp post Ј6500 of damage on an '06 pug 207 glx
worst bit tho was my better half in the car 3 months pregnant

i know exactly how you feel dude
my missus is a mare when i drive down country lanes
woody23
woody23

Number of posts : 155
Location : Milton keynes (the birth place of all the roundabouts in the country!!!)
Drives : mk3 fez lx
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by diamond white fiesta 04/04/09, 11:11 am

corrrrr that looks baaad!!!

but on the plus side im liking that install!

are they rockford fosgate subs ?

what are the power outputs and stuff like that on them because i never hear much about them
diamond white fiesta
diamond white fiesta

Number of posts : 170
Drives : fiesta HCS

Back to top Go down

Post by jobzboi 07/04/09, 08:37 am

thanks mate ... yh they are rockford fosgates cant remeber the power of them but they were shit hot they made you not able to hear if u were driving with the music at its loudest for about 15 - 20 mins not just that ever time i went out i was like addicted to bass and just wanted to go back out again lol here is sum info on them aint got no info on them amps thou

http://aveshop.co.uk/catalog2/product_info.php/cPath/37/products_id/141

jobzboi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down