Cruise-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum
Welcome to Eastern Automotive,

Thank you for visiting our forum and we would like to invite you as a member to our website , feel free to Navigate yourself through the register page and fill out a simple form.

the registration process only take a few seconds , to benefit the forum to its full content.

Enjoy

Eastern Automotive
Website Donations
Eastern Automotive are currently looking for donations towards the running of the website for us to purchase a new web domain which will be a .co.uk.

the domain name is still under discussion of what it will be how ever the more donations that we receive the sooner we can get the new domain set up ,

so please feel free to donate to us and help out a local website to become a success.

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol

5 posters

Go down

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Empty An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol

Post by fiesta190490 29/04/09, 03:21 am

A 3 branch exhaust manifold to make the big bore breath properly Wink
An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol 174432630tp

AND TWIN 1 1/2 CARBS WITH A WATER COOLED INLET MANIIFOLD Wink
An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Dee41

hope you all like, cuz i certainly do lol
fiesta190490
fiesta190490

Number of posts : 30
Drives : rover mini premier
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Empty Re: An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol

Post by xr2irhys 29/04/09, 03:33 am

sweeeet , that should add a few horse ponys

xr2irhys
Admin

Number of posts : 483
Drives : 1995 Ford Fiesta RS accessory

https://eastern-automotive.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Empty Re: An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol

Post by diamond white fiesta 29/04/09, 02:33 pm

i didnt realise minis only had 3 cylinders

carbs look good but how does the water cooled manifold work? where do you take the water feed from?
diamond white fiesta
diamond white fiesta

Number of posts : 170
Drives : fiesta HCS
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiesta190490 29/04/09, 03:56 pm

thanks man, i havent the slightest clue how it works lol i guess ill find out when it arrives:)
fiesta190490
fiesta190490

Back to top Go down

Post by Billing 01/05/09, 01:52 pm

Mini's are 4 cylinder non cross flow engines. Basically both manifolds are on the same side of the head (rear, between head and firewall) As far as i remember the inlets are split into pairs, 1 and 2, 3 and 4, whereas the exhausts are made up of a pair and 2 singles, 1,4, with 2 and 3 sharing. Hope that makes it a bit clearer

Billing
Admin

Number of posts : 63
Drives : Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Merit (the 'JOO')

https://eastern-automotive.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fiesta190490 02/05/09, 07:36 am

another update just purchased a 1300gt head for the 1litre beast so should be kicking out a few more horses again.
dont worry about the colour of the head it will be sprayed blue lol Smile

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol 645812
fiesta190490
fiesta190490

Back to top Go down

Post by chazza 05/05/09, 01:51 pm

wow!
looks gd!
chazza
chazza

Number of posts : 186
Drives : Nout yet
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.eastern-automotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Empty AN UPDATE ON THE MINI!!!

Post by fiesta190490 26/05/09, 01:32 pm

havent been on here in a while computer had a huge virus Sad but it has now been fixed Very Happy lol eitherway i have been very busy with the mini by fitting my 1300 head, 3-2-1 exhaust manifold and doing a twin carbs set-up a very hard working 3days was involved but worth it in the end Very Happy tell me what you all think people!!

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Photo-10

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Photo-11

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Photo-12

An Update On What Ive Just Bought For The Beast!! lol Photo-13
fiesta190490
fiesta190490

Back to top Go down

Post by xr2irhys 26/05/09, 02:35 pm

nice mate wondered where you had got to , how does the car react now then to the twin carb set up , must breath much better to and accelerate like any thing Smile

xr2irhys
Admin

Number of posts : 483
Drives : 1995 Ford Fiesta RS accessory

https://eastern-automotive.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by diamond white fiesta 26/05/09, 03:56 pm

looking good!!

i take it the head has got bigger valves and ports being a 1300 so must breath alot better with the twin carbs filters and exhaust

have u got the water cooled manifold set up?
diamond white fiesta
diamond white fiesta

Number of posts : 170
Drives : fiesta HCS
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiesta190490 26/05/09, 04:06 pm

it pulls well now and then but at the moment it isnt running so well as i need to get the carbs set up and ive also replaced the distributor to an electronic one due to the car having a misfire before but i also now have to get the timing done on the distributor to stop it yet again from misfiring lol but this will hopefully be resolved friday when it goes in to be crypton tuned Very Happy as for the manifold it isnt watercooled.
thanks for the comments
fiesta190490
fiesta190490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down